• Specifications:- Supplier: The Ky Long
- Origin: Taiwanese material (manufactured in Vietnam)
- Descriptions of product: Flexible air ducts is used for air conducting pipes for ventilation systems, air-conditioning systems within multi-storey buildings, commercial centers, buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals,… The flexible air ducts is covered by several thick aluminum layers, with materials imported from Taiwan and manufactured at the Factory in Vietnam (Thu Duc District). The flexible air ducts of TKL have the features of fire protection, impervious to heat from -30oC to 250oC. The specifications of flexible air ducts have several sizes: Ø100mm, Ø150mm, Ø200mm, Ø250mm, Ø300mm, Ø350mm. The flexible air ducts have two types:
• Type with 1 layer of tin foil and outer layer of wool insulation with 25 mm thick, density of 32 kg/m3 or 40 kg/m3.
• Type without outer insulation layer.